Preparing for the SAT can be a tricky business. While the College Board and the Khan Academy have reliable practice materials in circulation, students aren't always sure where to target their efforts, or how they can improve. This Boot Camp on April 27 uses actual tests from College Board, and is designed to address the most important short term score improvement strategies for students taking the May or June SAT. Students will received instruction and hands-on practice in all areas of the SAT, including its challenging essay.
Topics covered, with hands-on practice, include:
• Answer elimination strategies for all sections.
• Decoding and finding the hidden clues in all reading passages.
• Math shortcuts, strategies and techniques for all three math subsections: Heart of Algebra, Data Analysis and Passport to Advanced Math.
• The most important grammar rules and editing skills to know.
• How to handle the optional essay.
Students will take home:
• The most important self-study materials for all sections.
• Momentum and confidence to take into the test.
• A plan for success.
Registration is $99, including all materials.
|Event Date||04-27-2019 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||04-27-2019 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-14-2019 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||04-24-2019 5:00 pm|
|Location||Dove (Carlsbad City) Library|