Graduation Application Filing Periods
|If you plan to complete your final coursework or final project (thesis) by the end of||You must apply to graduate (via CUNYfirst) between|
|Spring||October 16 – February 15|
|Summer||February 16 – June 15|
|Fall/Winter||June 16 – October 15|
- 1 How do I apply for CUNY graduation?
- 2 How do I get my diploma from Hunter College?
- 3 How do I check my graduation status Hunter College?
- 4 What is the acceptance rate for Hunter College?
- 5 What do you get when graduate?
- 6 What is the graduation rate for John Jay?
- 7 What is Hunter College graduation rate?
- 8 How do I get my unofficial transcript from Hunter College?
- 9 How do I check my CUNY graduation status?
- 10 What is the degree conferral date?
- 11 How many credits do you need to graduate BMCC?
How do I apply for CUNY graduation?
To apply for graduation:
- Log into your CUNYFirst account at https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/
- Go to Student Center.
- Under Academics, click the “Other Academics” drop-down box near your class schedule.
- Click “Apply for Graduation.”
- Make sure you are applying for the correct program.
How do I get my diploma from Hunter College?
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR DIPLOMA. Diplomas will be sent to the mailing address indicated on your CUNYfirst record within three-four months of your official graduation conferral date. You will be notified at your Hunter College email address once your diploma has been sent.
How do I check my graduation status Hunter College?
Checking Degree Status After applying for graduation, students can check the status of their graduation posting through their CUNYfirst account. To check via CUNYfirst go to “Self Service”, then “Degree Process/Graduation”, then select “View Grad Status.” You may see updates such as “Applied,” “In Review” or “Pending.”
What is the acceptance rate for Hunter College?
Additional Majors Every student must complete at least one (1) major to earn a BA or BS degree. But students pursuing a BA can declare a second major, also called a double major. In fact, one can pursue up to three BA degree programs.
What do you get when graduate?
In short, a high school diploma is the degree you get when you complete all the education requirements of your school, district, city, and state. Meanwhile, a high school certificate means that you’ve completed high school, but did not meet all the requirements for you to graduate.
What is the graduation rate for John Jay?
Undergraduate Admission Use the CUNY Application to apply to any of our associate or bachelor’s degree programs as a first year or transfer student. Our application lets you apply to multiple colleges to maximize your options.
What is Hunter College graduation rate?
Diplomas are mailed about two weeks after each conferral date; for example, if your MBA was awarded in September, your diploma should arrive by mid-late October.
How do I get my unofficial transcript from Hunter College?
5. Where can I see my unofficial transcript? To view your unofficial transcript, log into your CUNYfirst account, select HR/Campus Solutions from the first menu after login, then click on Self Service —> Academic Records —> View Unofficial Transcript.
How do I check my CUNY graduation status?
How To Check Your Graduation Status
- Log in to CUNYfirst.
- Click on “Self Service.”
- Click on “Student Center.”
- Click on “My Academics.”
- Select “View my graduation status.”
What is the degree conferral date?
Your conferral date is the date on which your degree is officially awarded. Due to outstanding financial obligations, grade appeals, or established conferral schedules, you may actually complete all the coursework for your degree months before your degree is officially conferred.
How many credits do you need to graduate BMCC?
The majority of students are very close to graduation when they reach 60 credits. You can check your status on Degree Works (Advisement Audit) through CUNYFirst or checking with your Academic Advisor.