Start My Application What is CCC Apply?
- Have your Social Security Number (SSN) ready for Financial Aid and tax purposes. If an SSN is not submitted, know that the processing of the application may be delayed.
- For English, Math, and Reading placement have your unofficial transcripts from high school or previous colleges.
- 1 What are the requirements for Long Beach City College?
- 2 What GPA do you need for Long Beach City College?
- 3 Is Long Beach City College free?
- 4 Is Long Beach Community College good?
- 5 How do I get a student ID card for LBCC?
- 6 How much is tuition at LBCC?
- 7 Does Long Beach City College require SAT?
- 8 Is D passing at LBCC?
- 9 Does Long Beach City College have dorms?
- 10 How does the Long Beach Promise work?
- 11 What is Long Beach Promise?
- 12 How many students does Long Beach City College have?
What are the requirements for Long Beach City College?
To be admitted for study at Long Beach City College, you must be over 18 years of age at the time of class enrollment or have earned the equivalent of an American High School diploma if you are under 18 years old. Under 18 years old must provide a copy of official High School Diploma as evidence of your graduation.
What GPA do you need for Long Beach City College?
1. To qualify, a student must have completed a minimum of five honors classes with a 3.0 GPA or higher. 2. In addition, a student must maintain a Long Beach City College cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher with at least 80 percent of all units attempted in courses numbered 1-99.
Is Long Beach City College free?
Who is eligible for the two years free tuition at LBCC? Starting with the graduating class of Spring 2019, LBUSD graduates who enroll at LBCC the fall immediately following graduation will be eligible for two years tuition-free. Students should demonstrate satisfactory academic progress each term.
Is Long Beach Community College good?
Long Beach City College is an amazing, accurate-paced school for those who consider transferring to a university or to even save money! There are various amount of resources for both academic and personal use. Good school for completing general education credits.
How do I get a student ID card for LBCC?
All students at LBCC become members of the Associated Student Body after purchasing their CSC. After purchasing their CSC sticker, first-time students can obtain a Student ID in the Student Center on either campus.
How much is tuition at LBCC?
Admissions Overview Cal State Long Beach admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 39%. Students that get into Cal State Long Beach have an average SAT score between 1040-1250 or an average ACT score of 20-26. The regular admissions application deadline for Cal State Long Beach is December 4.
Does Long Beach City College require SAT?
Carson St., Long Beach, California 90808-1706. Students wishing to take admission at Long Beach City College can also directly contact its admissions office by phone. Official Test Scores: It is not a mandatory requirement and not all students submit their ACT and SAT scores.
Is D passing at LBCC?
LBCC Grading Symbols A, excellent; B, good; C, satisfactory; D, passing but less than satisfactory; F, failing. Means a grade has not been submitted by the instructor by the deadline.
Does Long Beach City College have dorms?
Like most community colleges in the U.S., Long Beach City College does not offer any campus housing. There are many short-term housing options available to students, including apartment rentals, house rentals, and homestays.
How does the Long Beach Promise work?
The Long Beach College Promise (The Promise) partners are committed to helping all Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD) students achieve a college credential or degree. Each LBUSD student is considered a “Promise” student. Elementary school students are provided college tours in both the 4th and 5th grades.
What is Long Beach Promise?
The Long Beach College Promise (LBCP) is an exclusive partnership for Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD) students. To be eligible, students must enroll at LBCC directly following graduation from an LBUSD high school.
How many students does Long Beach City College have?
Long Beach City College is a public institution in Long Beach, California. It has a total enrollment of 23845. The school utilizes a semester-based academic year. The student-faculty ratio is 28-to-1.