Readers ask: What Jobs Should I Apply For As A College Student?
The 25 Best Jobs for College Students
- Nanny. Nanny jobs are popular with college students because they offer plenty of flexibility.
- Call Center Representative.
- Virtual Assistant.
- On-Demand Staffing Jobs.
- Warehouse Associate.
- Dog Walker/Pet Sitter.
- Food Service Worker.
- Home Health Aide.
- 1 What kind of job should a college student get?
- 2 What is a good first job for a college student?
- 3 What jobs can I do as a student?
- 4 What jobs pay the most for college students?
- 5 Is Amazon flexible with college students?
- 6 Is Starbucks a good job for college students?
- 7 What entry level job should I get?
- 8 Which job is best for students?
- 9 What should I go to college for?
- 10 What is a good job for a girl?
- 11 What jobs make $100 an hour?
- 12 What jobs pay at least 20 an hour?
What kind of job should a college student get?
25 best jobs for college students
- Administrative assistant. National average salary: $14.84 per hour.
- Animal caretaker. National average salary: $11.53 per hour.
- Bank teller. National average salary: $12.29 per hour.
- Brand ambassador.
- Customer service representative.
- Line cook.
What is a good first job for a college student?
Five great general entry-level jobs: Administrative Assistant. Social Media Assistant. Student IT Technician. Research Assistant.
What jobs can I do as a student?
We have prepared a comprehensive list of best part-time jobs for college students.
- Event Planning.
- Content Writing.
- Data Entry.
- YouTube Videos.
- Game Tester.
- Online Consultant.
- Online Tutoring. If you are an expert in any subject, you can take up online tutoring as a part-time job.
What jobs pay the most for college students?
Good jobs for college students
- Driver (Independent Contractor) National average salary: $1,578 per month.
- Campus Representative. National average salary: $10.94 per hour.
- Barista. National average salary: $11.59 per hour.
- Teaching assistant.
- Resident advisor.
- Library assistant.
Is Amazon flexible with college students?
Amazon provides ways for students to go to school, work part time, and enjoy free time. Learn more aobut flexible schedules, anytime shifts and anytime pay.
Is Starbucks a good job for college students?
As far as I’m concerned, Starbucks is one of the best jobs you can get while you’re in school. The pay is fine, but it means so much more than that #tobeapartner.
What entry level job should I get?
The Best Entry-level Jobs You Can Get
- Social Media Manager. 2019 US Median Pay: $16.54 per hour [source: PayScale]
- Virtual Assistant. 2019 US Median Pay: $19.16 [source: BLS]
- Flight Attendant.
- Insurance Sales Agent.
- Financial Clerk.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Public Relations Associate.
- Tax Preparer.
Which job is best for students?
Here’s a list of the 12 best jobs for college students.
- Tutor Other Students. Average Rate: $24.11 per hour.
- Barista. Average Rate: $10.88 per hour.
- Host or Server at a Restaurant. Average Rate: $11.06 per hour.
- Retail Sales Associate. Average Rate: $11.38 per hour.
- Pet Care.
- Gym Receptionist.
What should I go to college for?
Top 10 College Majors
- Computer Science.
- Government/Political Science.
- English Language and Literature.
What is a good job for a girl?
21 Best Jobs For Girls & Women In India
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
What jobs make $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach.
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
- Commercial pilot.
What jobs pay at least 20 an hour?
18 Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour With Little Or No Experience/Degree
- #1. Proofreader.
- #2. Virtual Assistant.
- #3. Small Business Marketer.
- #4. Bookkeeper.
- #5. Website Developer.
- #6. Freelance Writer.
- #7. Online Tutor.
- #8. Website Tester.