- Step 1 – Apply to Tri-C. Submit a free application online.
- Step 2 – Sign in to my-Tri-C space. Sign into my Tri-C space.
- Step 3 – Obtain Approval and Submit.
- Step 4 – Register for Classes.
- Step 5 – Pay Tuition and Fees.
- Step 6 – Get Your My Tri-C Card.
- 1 What GPA do you need to get into Tri-C?
- 2 Can Tri-C students take courses at any campus?
- 3 How long does it take to get accepted into Tri-C?
- 4 How do I enroll at Tri-C?
- 5 Is Tri-C nursing program accredited?
- 6 What colleges accept CCP credits?
- 7 What are CCP credits?
- 8 What are transient students?
- 9 How do you apply for college?
- 10 How do I send my transcripts to Tri-C?
- 11 How do I schedule a class at Tri-C?
- 12 What are prerequisites tri-C?
- 13 What is tri-C acceptance rate?
What GPA do you need to get into Tri-C?
Current state guidelines (during COVID-19) maintain that students must have a current, cumulative (unweighted) GPA of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for CCP. If a student does not meet GPA requirements, qualifying ACT/SAT or ALEKS math placement test scores are accepted.
Can Tri-C students take courses at any campus?
Students may take courses at more than one campus. Student records are deactivated after a period of three consecutive semesters in which no registration activity has occurred. Students with an inactive status must reapply for admission to the College at https://www.tri-c.edu/get-started/index.html.
How long does it take to get accepted into Tri-C?
How soon after applying can I register for classes? Allow 3-5 business days for your application to be processed. An email will be sent to you notifying you of your Tri-C ID number and your Tri-C email address. You will also be sent an official letter of acceptance along with enrollment information.
How do I enroll at Tri-C?
How Do I Get Registered? Students must be admitted to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) before registering for classes. Students can register online in my Tri-C space. Log in to My Tri-C Space and click on the “Registration Dashboard” card.
Is Tri-C nursing program accredited?
In August 2014, Tri-C’s nursing program was granted continuing accreditation status through 2022 by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. The professional nursing curriculum is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
What colleges accept CCP credits?
The colleges that accept (CCP) College Credit Plus in Ohio are Cleveland State University, Central Ohio Technical College, Cincinnati State University, Wright State University, Ohio Northern University and a few others.
What are CCP credits?
CCP classes are also known as College Credit Plus classes. CCP classes are often offered by local colleges, like a community college. These classes count for both high school credit and college credit.
What are transient students?
Students who are enrolled in one state college or university, but take a course at another state college or university are called transient students.
How do you apply for college?
The Step-by-Step Guide to Applying to College
- Start the College Application Process.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Fill Out the Common App.
- Write a Standout College Essay.
- Ask for Recommendation Letters.
- Learn the Ins and Outs of Financial Aid.
- Decipher College Tuition Costs.
- Find Scholarships to Pay for College.
How do I send my transcripts to Tri-C?
Submit your official high school/GED/prior college transcripts. Transcripts must be dated within the year. Transcripts must be received prior to receiving financial aid and starting classes. They can be sent from your institution electronically or sent to [email protected]
How do I schedule a class at Tri-C?
Online Course Schedule Visit tri-c.edu/student-resources, click Find Classes, select the semester, then select the course subject.
What are prerequisites tri-C?
Admission Requirement Summary Prerequisite GPA of 2.5 or above in the following core courses with a grade of “C” or above earned in each course: BIO-1221 Anatomy and Physiology for Medical Imaging. ENG-1010 College Composition I. DMS-1351 Patient Care Skills.
What is tri-C acceptance rate?
It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 6,205 undergraduate students. The Cuyahoga CC acceptance rate is 100%.