For a regular paycheck and work-at-home schedule, check out these 13 online jobs for college students.
This is freelance work, so you can start by perusing virtual recruiter job listings on LinkedIn or these freelance sites:
- Upwork (formerly elance/oDesk)
- 1 How do college graduates find jobs?
- 2 What jobs can I do online as a college student?
- 3 Where can I find a job after college?
- 4 What are good entry level jobs for college graduates?
- 5 How do I get a job after graduation with no experience?
- 6 What should I do after I graduate college?
- 7 What online jobs pay most?
- 8 What is the easiest online jobs for students?
- 9 How can I work from home while in college?
- 10 How can I get a job immediately after graduation?
- 11 Why is it so hard to get a job after college?
- 12 What to do if you can’t find a job after college?
- 13 Which job is best after graduation?
- 14 How do you find a good paying job after college?
- 15 What jobs pay the most right out of college?
How do college graduates find jobs?
Five Steps to Finding a Job After College
- Tailor Your Resume for Each Job. Many employers today use applicant tracking systems to scan resumes for keywords.
- Check New Jobs Postings Frequently.
- Leverage Your Alumni Network.
- Keep Up with Industry News.
- Prepare for Job Interviews (Yes, Now)
What jobs can I do online as a college student?
What Are the Best Online Jobs for College Students?
- Start a Blog. Most-Profitable Online Business Idea (+ How I Make $80k/Month)
- Online Surveys and Reward Programs. Easiest Online Job (+ Get a $10 Bonus For Signing Up).
- Freelance Writer.
- Search Engine Evaluator.
- Teaching ESL.
- Amazon MTurk.
- eBay Store.
Where can I find a job after college?
“ LinkedIn is the best place to do this, everyone is sitting at home and are online,” Berthon said. It’s also a good idea to get in touch with alumni from your school ̶ set up networking interviews or informal chats, and get advice from about how they handled their job search after graduation.
What are good entry level jobs for college graduates?
Read on for the top 10 best entry-level jobs for college graduates!
- Software Engineer. Technology roles are among the top growing roles as the industry pushes to improve diversity.
- Registered Nurse.
- Project Manager.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Account Executive.
How do I get a job after graduation with no experience?
How to get the first job after college without experience
- Take the first and most important call (you will take in your 20s)!
- Landscape the sort of job profiles you would ‘now’ want to consider!
- Up-skilling your ‘core’
- Be willing to consider internships (even with a lesser pay!)
What should I do after I graduate college?
15 Options for What to Do After College
- Be an Adventure Guide. Ascent Xmedia / Getty Images.
- Become a Nanny. Caiaimage / Paul Bradbury / Getty Images.
- Become a Research Assistant.
- Find an Internship.
- Invest in Your Passion.
- Start a Business.
- Take a Continuing Education Class.
- Pursue a Part-Time Job That You’re Passionate About.
What online jobs pay most?
15 higher-paying work-from-home jobs
- Graphic designer. National average salary: $18.26 hourly.
- Blogger. National average salary: $18.83 hourly.
- Recruiting specialist. National average salary: $42,631 per year.
- Translator/interpreter. National average salary: $21.24 hourly.
- Freelance editor.
- Grant writer.
- Medical coder.
What is the easiest online jobs for students?
List of Online Earning Opportunities for Students
- Virtual Assistant.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Become a Youtuber or Digital Influencer.
- Freelance Editor.
- Graphic Designer.
- Video Captioning.
- Data Entry.
- Selling Art. Many students like to do painting, sketching, drawing portraits, etc.
How can I work from home while in college?
The Best Online Jobs for College Students
- Virtual Assistant. Working as a virtual assistant is an excellent way to make money from home for anyone with organization and time management skills.
- English Tutoring.
- Freelance Writer.
- Website Tester.
- Graphic Design.
- Data Entry.
- Remote Customer Service Representative.
How can I get a job immediately after graduation?
Steps to Follow to Secure a Job after Graduation
- 1) Check with Your College Career Center.
- 2) Start Networking.
- 3) Make a Complete LinkedIn Profile.
- 4) Creating a Personal Website.
- 5) Join a Professional Group.
- 6) Target Your Resume and Cover Letter.
- 7) Do an Internship.
- 8) Find Companies You Would Like to Work For.
Why is it so hard to get a job after college?
One of the reasons college graduates can’t find a job is because they don’t know what types of jobs they can get with their major. Many majors, like communications and business, are very broad, but you picked them for certain reasons. You can work in just about any company doing a variety of different things.
What to do if you can’t find a job after college?
12 things to do if you can’t find a job after college
- Remain positive.
- Gather references.
- Reduce your expenses.
- Adjust your expectations.
- Think about going back to school.
- Keep yourself busy.
- Consider relocating.
- Extend your search.
Which job is best after graduation?
10 Best Career Options after Graduation
- Post Graduation in Hotel Management.
- Mobile App Development.
- Machine Learning.
- Diploma in Computer Application.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Stock Broking.
- Interior Designing Course.
- Civil Services.
How do you find a good paying job after college?
5 Ways to Increase Your Chances of Getting a Job After College
- Pick Your Major Strategically.
- Don’t Follow Your Passion.
- Play Up Specialized Skills.
- Network Early and Often.
- Take an Internship.
- The Bottom Line.
What jobs pay the most right out of college?
Put yourself on the right track with one of the 11 highest-paying jobs straight out of college:
- Investment Banker. See the Jobs Rated Ranking for Investment Banker/Stockbroker.
- Software Developer.
- Network Systems Administrator.
- Internet Marketer.
- Financial Analyst.
- Pharmaceutical Representative.