Visit www.laguardia.edu to learn more.
- Go toCUNY Portal at www.cuny.edu.
- Access the employment page.
- Log in or create a new user account.
- Search for this vacancy using the Job ID or Title.
- Select “Apply Now” and provide the requested information.
- 1 How do I apply to LaGuardia?
- 2 What GPA do you need to get into LaGuardia Community College?
- 3 What are resources available at LaGuardia that you leveraged to help support your career choice s and goals?
- 4 How do I contact LaGuardia Community College?
- 5 Does CUNY accept ielts?
- 6 What is the graduation rate for LaGuardia Community College?
- 7 Is coursera free for CUNY students?
- 8 What is LaGuardia Community College known for?
- 9 How long does it take for CUNY to send an acceptance letter?
- 10 Does LaGuardia Community College have a campus?
How do I apply to LaGuardia?
How to Apply Online
- Visit the CUNY application page to create an account or log into CUNYfirst.
- Complete the online application and submit the application fee. Be sure to select your programs of choice at LaGuardia.
- Submit documents (high school transcripts, GED, TASC and/or other test scores) to CUNY.
What GPA do you need to get into LaGuardia Community College?
Admission Requirements To take an online class, a student must have completed at least one semester at LaGuardia and achieved a cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better on all college-level work.
What are resources available at LaGuardia that you leveraged to help support your career choice s and goals?
We provide resume reviews, mock interviews, internships and job fairs, the CUNY LEADS program and additional support to help you land your dream job.
How do I contact LaGuardia Community College?
We can also assist you by telephone at (718) 482-5935 or email, [email protected]
Does CUNY accept ielts?
Please request to have your official test scores sent to our processing center, CUNY/UAPC and/or list our University code 2950 when registering for the exams. Visit the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE website for more information. We will require a score of 105+ on the DET, which is equivalent to a 80 on the TOEFL.
What is the graduation rate for LaGuardia Community College?
While colleges can allow up to 3, and even 4 fails of a class, it is best to not let it get to this if you can, and to do whatever you can to improve your grades.
Is coursera free for CUNY students?
Do I have to pay for Coursera? There are no fees associated with certificate programs or other courses under the CUNY/New York State license.
What is LaGuardia Community College known for?
LaGuardia has the largest English as a Second Language (ESL) program in New York City. We train and prepare New Yorkers for jobs in high growth areas, including healthcare, technology, advanced industrial and manufacturing.
How long does it take for CUNY to send an acceptance letter?
Please allow 6-8 weeks after your items arrive at CUNY/UAPC for processing and for updates to be reflected on your Application Status. You can also contact the CUNY Help Desk for Students at [email protected] or 212-997-CUNY (2869).
Does LaGuardia Community College have a campus?
The College campus is located at 31-10 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101 on Thomson Avenue, between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue.