The 25 Best Jobs for College Students
- Nanny. Nanny jobs are popular with college students because they offer plenty of flexibility.
- Call Center Representative.
- Virtual Assistant.
- On-Demand Staffing Jobs.
- Warehouse Associate.
- Dog Walker/Pet Sitter.
- Food Service Worker.
- Home Health Aide.
- 1 What kind of job should a college student get?
- 2 What is a good first job for a college student?
- 3 What jobs can I do as a student?
- 4 What jobs pay the most for college students?
- 5 What jobs can I get in college?
- 6 Is Amazon flexible with college students?
- 7 Is Starbucks a good job for college students?
- 8 How do I get a job in college with no experience?
- 9 Should you have a job in college?
- 10 How can I get a job while in college?
- 11 What is the easiest part-time job?
- 12 What jobs make $100 an hour?
- 13 What jobs pay at least 20 an hour?
- 14 What is the highest paying job without college?
What kind of job should a college student get?
25 best jobs for college students
- Administrative assistant. National average salary: $14.84 per hour.
- Animal caretaker. National average salary: $11.53 per hour.
- Bank teller. National average salary: $12.29 per hour.
- Brand ambassador.
- Customer service representative.
- Line cook.
What is a good first job for a college student?
Five great general entry-level jobs: Administrative Assistant. Social Media Assistant. Student IT Technician. Research Assistant.
What jobs can I do as a student?
We have prepared a comprehensive list of best part-time jobs for college students.
- Event Planning.
- Content Writing.
- Data Entry.
- YouTube Videos.
- Game Tester.
- Online Consultant.
- Online Tutoring. If you are an expert in any subject, you can take up online tutoring as a part-time job.
What jobs pay the most for college students?
Good jobs for college students
- Driver (Independent Contractor) National average salary: $1,578 per month.
- Campus Representative. National average salary: $10.94 per hour.
- Barista. National average salary: $11.59 per hour.
- Teaching assistant.
- Resident advisor.
- Library assistant.
What jobs can I get in college?
- Library Assistant. Library jobs are one of the most convenient jobs to have as a student because of their relatively high pay and on-campus location.
- Dorm Receptionist/Security Monitor.
- Campus Tour Guide.
- Research Assistant.
- Research Study Participant.
- Resident Advisor in the Dorms.
- Cafeteria Worker.
Is Amazon flexible with college students?
Amazon provides ways for students to go to school, work part time, and enjoy free time. Learn more aobut flexible schedules, anytime shifts and anytime pay.
Is Starbucks a good job for college students?
As far as I’m concerned, Starbucks is one of the best jobs you can get while you’re in school. The pay is fine, but it means so much more than that #tobeapartner.
How do I get a job in college with no experience?
How can you get a job as a college grad with no experience?
- Be confident. Throughout your job search, it’s important to remain optimistic.
- Highlight your passion for the position.
- Emphasize your soft skills.
- Translate your experience.
- Use your network.
- Data entry clerk.
- Veterinary assistant.
- Customer service representative.
Should you have a job in college?
Believe it or not, studies show that having a job in college can actually have a positive impact on your GPA. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics found that students who worked 20 hours a week (or less) had higher GPAs than their fellow students who didn’t work at all! Hard work really does pay off–in more ways than one.
How can I get a job while in college?
10 tips to manage working while going to college 08/12/16
- Classes are always top priority. Work out your school schedule first.
- Stay organized.
- Get work-study.
- Make sure your employer knows your availability.
- Do homework at work.
- Ask for finals week off in advance.
- Don’t overload yourself.
- Don’t work between classes.
What is the easiest part-time job?
25 Easy Part-Time Jobs
- Pet Sitter.
- Rideshare Driver.
- Restaurant Host.
- Salon/Spa Front Desk/Reception.
- Social Media Helper.
- Test Proctor.
- Tutor. If you’re a college student or teacher, tutoring jobs in your area of expertise are a way to make extra money without a long-term commitment.
What jobs make $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach.
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
- Commercial pilot.
What jobs pay at least 20 an hour?
18 Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour With Little Or No Experience/Degree
- #1. Proofreader.
- #2. Virtual Assistant.
- #3. Small Business Marketer.
- #4. Bookkeeper.
- #5. Website Developer.
- #6. Freelance Writer.
- #7. Online Tutor.
- #8. Website Tester.
What is the highest paying job without college?
Here are the highest paying jobs without a college degree:
- Patrol Officer.
- Executive Assistant.
- Sales Representative.
- Flight Attendant.
- Structural Iron and Steelworker.