The 20 Most Popular Jobs for College Graduates – Full List
- Sales Associate. Top Majors: Business, English, Political Science.
- Research Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Account Manager.
- Social Media Manager.
- Software Engineer.
- 1 What jobs can I get after college?
- 2 How do you know what job is right for you after college?
- 3 What jobs pay the most after college?
- 4 Is it hard to get a job after college?
- 5 What salary should I expect out of college?
- 6 What should I look for in my first job after college?
- 7 What jobs pay 100k right out of college?
- 8 What are fun high paying jobs?
- 9 What major is guaranteed a job?
- 10 Which degree is best for future?
What jobs can I get after college?
10 Best Jobs for Recent College Graduates
- Software Engineer. Technology roles are among the top growing roles as the industry pushes to improve diversity.
- Registered Nurse.
- Project Manager.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Account Executive.
How do you know what job is right for you after college?
Five Steps to Finding a Job After College
- Tailor Your Resume for Each Job. Many employers today use applicant tracking systems to scan resumes for keywords.
- Check New Jobs Postings Frequently.
- Leverage Your Alumni Network.
- Keep Up with Industry News.
- Prepare for Job Interviews (Yes, Now)
What jobs pay the most after college?
Put yourself on the right track with one of the 11 highest-paying jobs straight out of college:
- Network Systems Administrator.
- Internet Marketer.
- Financial Analyst.
- Pharmaceutical Representative.
- Web Designer.
- Nurse. See the Jobs Rated Ranking for Nurse.
- High School Teacher. See the Jobs Rated Ranking for Teacher.
Is it hard to get a job after college?
Obtaining employment after college is often difficult and the reasons for this are vast. Although some individuals fail to do their part, other times the situation is out of their control. Some graduates accept the first job they find without realizing the potential impact it may have on their future.
What salary should I expect out of college?
While there are a few outliers, the general average salary for college graduates comes to about $50,000 according to a recent National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) salary survey.
What should I look for in my first job after college?
How to Evaluate Offers for Your First Job After College
- Decide Your “Good Job” Criteria.
- Consider Your Career Path.
- Check Out Training and Development Opportunities.
- Does the the Pay Equate to What You’re Worth?
- Consider the Non-Salary Compensation.
- What Will You Learn?
- Location, Location, Location.
- Think About the Future.
What jobs pay 100k right out of college?
Best jobs with a bachelor’s degree that pay over $100,000 per year
- Sales executive. National average salary: $7,123 per month.
- Economist. National average salary: $110,073 per year.
- Actuary. National average salary: $116,171 per year.
- Risk manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Chief financial officer.
- Loan officer.
- Registered nurse – ICU.
What are fun high paying jobs?
Here are a few options to consider if you want a fun job:
- Artist. Average Base Pay: $41,897 per year.
- Voice-over artist. Average Base Pay: $41,897 per year.
- Broadcast journalist. Average Base Pay: $44,477 per year.
- Chef. Average Base Pay: $44,549 per year.
- Event planner.
- Social media manager.
- Web designer.
- Video game designer.
What major is guaranteed a job?
The 12 Best College Majors (If You Want a Job)
- Computer and Information Sciences.
- Nursing and Nursing Administration.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Administration.
- Human Resources Management and Services.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Health Information or Medical Records Technology.
Which degree is best for future?
The 10 Best College Majors For The Future
- Pharmacology. Among the highest current high earners are people with degrees in pharmacology.
- Aeronautics and Aviation Technology.
- Physical Therapy.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Technology.
- Medical Assistance.