Lone Star College is an open-enrollment institution and applying is always free. Are you a new student? Take the first step and complete the online application through Apply Texas and choose Lone Star College.
Take the first step.
- Submit Transcripts.
- New Student Orientation.
- CHSRMA Completion.
- 1 What are the requirements to get into Lone Star College?
- 2 What GPA do you need to get into Lone Star?
- 3 How long does it take to get accepted into Lone Star?
- 4 Is it hard to get into Lone Star College?
- 5 Is there an application fee for Lone Star College?
- 6 How old do you have to be to go to Lone Star?
- 7 Do you need to take the SAT to get into Lone Star College?
- 8 Is Lone Star College a 4 year school?
- 9 Is Lone Star a community college?
- 10 Is there a Lone Star College app?
- 11 Is it too late to apply at Lone Star?
- 12 What is the acceptance rate for Lone Star?
- 13 What is the cost per credit hour for in district students at Lone Star College?
What are the requirements to get into Lone Star College?
Apply to Lone Star College
- Apply to Lone Star College.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Completion of all 4 Pharmacy prerequisite courses (PHRA 1202, PHRA 1305, PHRA 1309 and PHRA 1413) with a grade of C or better.
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy Background Check.
What GPA do you need to get into Lone Star?
Complete a minimum of ten hours of general education course credit with a minimum 2.5 GPA (with no grade below a “C”) to include ENGL 1301, BIOL 2401 and 3 hours of a general education course required in the degree plan.
How long does it take to get accepted into Lone Star?
Admissions Criteria for Credit Courses Applicants are typically admitted within one business day and may attend any college within the LSC system.
Is it hard to get into Lone Star College?
Lone Star College System is an open admission policy institution. Open admission colleges typically have few admission thresholds and will admit all applicants so long as certain minimum requirements are met. New admission is often granted continually throughout the year.
Is there an application fee for Lone Star College?
Lone Star College is an open-enrollment institution and applying is always free.
How old do you have to be to go to Lone Star?
The minimum age to wager is 21 years old and all wagers must be made with cash (no credit card). ATMs are available in various locations. Note that ATMs will not allow cash advance from credit cards (debit card only). Do you have an age policy?
Do you need to take the SAT to get into Lone Star College?
But it is important to note that there is no concrete information regarding the average SAT score or similar requirements for admission to Lone Star College System. Notably, at the university, SAT scores are not one of the mandatory requirements to get an admission.
Is Lone Star College a 4 year school?
Watch the video above to find out what programs will be offered. Starting in fall 2020, Lone Star College will be one of the first community colleges in the state where students can work toward certain four-year degrees.
Is Lone Star a community college?
Lone Star College (LSC) is a public community college system serving the northern portions of the Greater Houston, Texas, area. The headquarters of the Lone Star College System are located in The Woodlands and in unincorporated Montgomery County, Texas.
Is there a Lone Star College app?
To get the app, first access this EBSCOhost link on your mobile device, use your LSCS ID/library card barcode number to authenticate. The email will provide you with a link to download the app from iTunes, and a device authentication link.
Is it too late to apply at Lone Star?
Did you miss initial registration? It’s not too late! In addition to the regular 16 week semester courses, there are 4 to 15-week Late Start class options available. Choose from a variety of subjects, courses and start dates.
What is the acceptance rate for Lone Star?
It is a big institution with an enrollment of 20,312 undergraduate students. The Lone Star College acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Nursing, and Welding.
What is the cost per credit hour for in district students at Lone Star College?
Students are charged an in-district tuition rate of $88 per credit hour and a *$2 per credit hour student activity fee.