From the Submit Application Page
- Click Submit Application at the top of the page.
- Click the trash can icon next to the program you want to remove.
- Click Yes, Delete this Program.
- 1 How do I make changes to my CSU application after submission?
- 2 How do I update my CSU application?
- 3 Are you applying to return to the CSU campus which you previously attended and intend to complete the same degree?
- 4 How do I add a college to CSU application?
- 5 Do you have to write an essay for CSU applications?
- 6 Does it matter when you submit your CSU application?
- 7 What do CSU applications require?
- 8 How many CSU can I apply to with a fee waiver?
- 9 Do you need letters of recommendation for CSU transfer?
- 10 What are the transfer requirements for CSU?
- 11 What are quality points on CSU application?
- 12 What does Planned mean in CSU application?
- 13 Do Cal states require extracurriculars?
- 14 Does Cal Poly require letters of recommendation?
How do I make changes to my CSU application after submission?
After you submit your application, you can’t make any changes. Contact your campus(es) directly with any updated information. For more information, see the Updating Your Cal State Apply Application section.
How do I update my CSU application?
To complete these updates, log in to your Cal State Apply application and follow the instructions in the Transfer Application Guide and Transfer Application – Academic Updates Guide. You can add new colleges, but you cannot delete previously added ones.
Are you applying to return to the CSU campus which you previously attended and intend to complete the same degree?
Returning students If you previously attended a CSU, left and are now applying to return to the same CSU campus to complete your degree select “Yes”. The application will then prompt you to select a campus and provide your campus ID. If you are not returning to the same campus, select “No”.
How do I add a college to CSU application?
Selecting a Program
- Click Add Program at the top of the application home page.
- Use the filters to locate the programs you are interested in applying to.
- Click the plus sign next to a program to add it to your program list.
- Continue adding programs as desired.
- Begin filling out the application.
Do you have to write an essay for CSU applications?
CSU spokesperson Elizabeth Chapin said Cal State Apply does not include an essay, but requires general information such as test scores, transcripts, citizen status, etc. to keep it a uniform application for all 23 campuses.
Does it matter when you submit your CSU application?
Applicants who attended U.S. colleges and universities must update their Cal State Apply application during the January Application Update window. This is a required step in the Fall 2022 Cal State LA admissions process, and it must be completed no later than January 31, 2022.
What do CSU applications require?
For admission to the CSU, graduation from high school and receipt of a high school diploma are admission requirements. For most CSU freshman applicants, the other basic admission requirements — high school coursework and grades— should be the focus of your attention.
How many CSU can I apply to with a fee waiver?
Applicants who are eligible for the application fee waiver may apply to up to four CSU campuses per application term (i.e., fall, spring). Approved waivers are not transferrable to a future or past application term.
Do you need letters of recommendation for CSU transfer?
Students will self-report their grades. A campus may request a transcript at a later date. All students must send a final transcript to the campus they choose to attend after graduation. Letters of Recommendation are not required and not accepted by CSU campuses.
What are the transfer requirements for CSU?
To be admitted to the California State University as an upper-division transfer (UDT) student, you must:
- have completed a minimum of 60 semester or 90 quarter units of transferable coursework;
- have an overall college GPA of at least 2.00; your GPA is calculated using all your transfer units attempted.
What are quality points on CSU application?
Quality points are used to calculate your grade point average (GPA). Quality points are earned on a descending scale where 4 quality points are awarded for an “A” grade and zero quality points are awarded for an “F” grade. Only letter grades (A – F) are used to calculate GPA.
What does Planned mean in CSU application?
Select Completed for terms that are graded. You will be prompted to enter grades. Select In-Progress/Planned for courses that you are currently enrolled in or planned for a future term. These courses are entered without grade information. Page 10.
Do Cal states require extracurriculars?
Although the CSU campuses will be looking at coursework and non-academic variables such as the hours spent in extra-curricular activities, the CSU system does not require any essays or personal statements and remains as objective as possible in making admissions decisions.
Does Cal Poly require letters of recommendation?
In 1983, a faculty committee created Cal Poly’s multi-criteria admissions system. But with all the factors, one common admissions tool is missing: Cal Poly has never required an essay for admission. Though prospective students try, Cal Poly does not consider letters of recommendation.