How to Request Your Degree or Certificate
- Log into DegreeWorks to check on your progress toward your degree or certificate.
- Request your degree or certificate by October 1 for fall graduation and March 1 for spring or summer graduation.
- 1 How do I get priority registration in Sierra College?
- 2 What GPA do you need to get into Sierra College?
- 3 Is Yuba College a community college?
- 4 Is Sierra College a community college?
- 5 Is Sierra College required to send a 1098 T?
- 6 How do I register for summer classes at Sierra College?
- 7 What is Sierra promise?
- 8 How do I add a class to Sierra College?
- 9 How many units can you take in the summer at Sierra College?
- 10 Are there dorms at Sierra College?
- 11 How do I change my major at Sierra College?
- 12 Where do I send my transcripts to Sierra College?
- 13 How many campuses does Sierra College have?
How do I get priority registration in Sierra College?
Priority registration is maintained by keeping a cumulative Sierra College GPA of 2.0 or a semester GPA of 2.0 or higher. Qualifying for Priority Registration
- Earning a degree or certificate.
- Working on transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Advancing their career.
What GPA do you need to get into Sierra College?
A minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all CSU-transferable coursework. While a minimum of 2.0 is required for admission, some majors may require a higher GPA.
Is Yuba College a community college?
Yuba College is a public community college in Marysville, Yuba County, California. It is the main campus of the Yuba Community College District. The college district has extension campuses in Yuba City, California and Clearlake, California. It also offers some classes in Colusa and Beale AFB.
Is Sierra College a community college?
Sierra College is a public community college in Rocklin, California. Sierra College is owned and operated by the Sierra Joint Community College District, a district that covers over 3,200 square miles (8,300 km2), serves Placer, Nevada and parts of El Dorado and Sacramento counties.
Is Sierra College required to send a 1098 T?
Learning Education Tax Credits In accordance with the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, Sierra College mails Tax Form 1098-T at the end of January to each student who paid enrollment fees in the prior calendar year and was officially enrolled as of the course census date. This information is also provided to the IRS.
How do I register for summer classes at Sierra College?
Students may register at the designated date and time or at any time thereafter during scheduled hours of registration. Students are encouraged to use mySierra web registration at www.sierracollege.edu during their scheduled time to ensure the best possible course selection.
What is Sierra promise?
Sierra Promise is a commitment to provide local high school students the opportunity to go to college. We can help you fast track your educational goals: Receive help with all the steps to get into college. Get earlier access to college classes. Explore careers and majors.
How do I add a class to Sierra College?
Follow these steps to add classes to your schedule.
- Log into mySierra.
- Select “Registration and Classes.”
- Select “Add, Drop or Withdraw from Classes.”
- Select your registration term.
- You may need to answer a few questions to make sure your information is up to date.
How many units can you take in the summer at Sierra College?
Students may not enroll in more than 18 units without submitting an overload request.
Are there dorms at Sierra College?
Residence Hall Amenities Our student housing is one co-ed residence hall (Building Z) on our Rocklin Campus that can accommodate 120 students. The residence hall is a two-story building with suite-style rooms as well as a shared community space.
How do I change my major at Sierra College?
You can also log into mySierra, go to the Counseling, Academic Planning and Degree Progress page, and then choose “Change My Major”.
- Please note: The images below are intended to be used as examples only.
- STEP 1: Choose the term when you want the new major to start (usually the current term) and then “Submit”
Where do I send my transcripts to Sierra College?
You can send Sierra College the official transcripts from your previous schools by mail or by email. 5100 Sierra College Blvd.
How many campuses does Sierra College have?
We have four locations in Placer and Nevada counties, conveniently located to make it easy to take classes. Our main campus in Rocklin is just minutes away from Sacramento.