- Choose a Course. Our courses are listed in our Postgraduate Prospectus.
- Apply. Apply to Imperial via our online application form.
- Selection. Departments will consider all aspects of your application.
- Track your application. Getting your application decision.
- Meet your offer conditions.
- 1 Is Imperial College London easy to get into?
- 2 How much does it cost to apply to Imperial College London?
- 3 Is Imperial better than Oxford?
- 4 What is the hardest degree UK?
- 5 Is Imperial College free?
- 6 What is Imperial College London known for?
- 7 What is the acceptance rate for Imperial College London?
- 8 Does Imperial require mat?
- 9 Is Imperial College London Ivy League?
- 10 Which is toughest course in world?
- 11 Which subject is most easy?
- 12 What is the most failed subject in high school?
Is Imperial College London easy to get into?
How difficult is it to get an admission into Imperial College, London? Imperial College has a very low admission rate in both undergraduate as well as post graduate courses. Applicants will require a strong academic profile along with extracurricular activities.
How much does it cost to apply to Imperial College London?
If you’re applying for a taught Master’s (non-MBA) course at Imperial, you will need to pay an £80 application fee. If you’re applying for an MBA course in Imperial College Business School, the application fee is £135. You must pay the application fee before submitting your application.
Is Imperial better than Oxford?
Yes, Imperial is much better;). Imperial is a more subject specific school than Oxford. Many departments and programs will exceed Oxford’s, however, Oxford offers a much broader range of programs and also offers many that exceed Imperial’s programs.
What is the hardest degree UK?
List of 20 Hardest Degrees in the UK, Ranked
- Psychology. Kicking off our list of the hardest degrees in the UK is Psychology.
- Computer Science.
- Fine Art.
Is Imperial College free?
Imperial offers a range of free online courses. You can take them for interest, as a refresher or to support your degree. Access the courses by signing up to the relevant platform. To take a course on edX for free, simply sign up using the ‘Audit this course’ option.
What is Imperial College London known for?
Imperial College London is the only UK university to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine and business. Our international reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.
What is the acceptance rate for Imperial College London?
For the vast majority of the time, our campuses – and London generally – are very safe spaces. However, like in any big city, you should be taking precautions around your safety and ensure you’re aware of things that may put you at risk. Ideally, we would like to prevent crimes before they ever happen.
Does Imperial require mat?
Do I need to take MAT or STEP? We highly encourage all of our applicants to take MAT, regardless of when they submit their application before the January applications deadline, and require MAT from all candidates applying before the 15 th October (MAT registration deadline).
Is Imperial College London Ivy League?
The group comprises: Cambridge University, Oxford University, Warwick University, Leeds University, Birmingham University, Manchester University, Edinburgh University, Bristol University, Southampton University, Sheffield University, Newcastle University, Nottingham University, Liverpool University, Glasgow University,
Which is toughest course in world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
Which subject is most easy?
What are the 12 easiest A-Level subjects?
- Film Studies.
- Information Technology.
- Health and Social Care.
- Media Studies. With a pass rate of 100% in 2019, Media Studies is definitely one of the easier A-Levels.
- Law. A-Level Law is surprisingly easy, especially compared to degree-level Law.
What is the most failed subject in high school?
(CBS4) – Algebra 1 is the most failed class in high schools across the country.