Often asked: How To Apply Delta College?
Complete the Online Application for Admission.
- Create an OpenCCC Account (link is external) If you don’t already have one.
- Sign-in to your OpenCCC Account (link is external) and start an application.
- Submit the San Joaquin Delta College Application (link is external) Login-in and be sure your application is submitted.
- 1 How do you get into Delta college?
- 2 Does Delta college accept everyone?
- 3 What GPA do you need to get into Delta college?
- 4 Is Delta college offering free tuition?
- 5 Does Delta College have dorms?
- 6 How do I contact Delta College?
- 7 Does Delta College accept a GED?
- 8 What division is Delta College soccer?
- 9 How long is the nursing program at Delta College?
- 10 Does Delta College have night classes?
How do you get into Delta college?
Be a high school graduate, pass the General Education Development Test (GED) indicating high school graduation level, pass the California High School Proficiency Examination, or have attained a two-year, four-year, or advanced degree from an accredited college or university.
Does Delta college accept everyone?
At Delta, there’s something for everyone. You can find that at Delta. Want to start taking classes, but don’t have the time. We can help there too with online, weekend and classes available at our centers.
What GPA do you need to get into Delta college?
A student must pass a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours with a 2.0 GPA or higher during the previous semester of full-time enrollment.
Is Delta college offering free tuition?
Any first-time, full-time college student qualifies for free tuition regardless of income.
Does Delta College have dorms?
While Delta College does not provide on-campus housing for students, nor does the college endorse any rental companies, we would like to offer you a few resources to get you started on your housing search.
How do I contact Delta College?
Contact and Location
- (209) 954-5151.
- Admissions: [email protected].
- Records & Evaluations: [email protected].
- Fax: (209) 954-3769.
- DeRicco Student Services Building.
Does Delta College accept a GED?
The federal government requires, as a condition of receiving federal financial aid that students have a GED or high school diploma or that they take and pass the Ability to Benefit examination, which is administered in the Delta College Assessment Center.
What division is Delta College soccer?
Delta College is part of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
How long is the nursing program at Delta College?
Associate Degree Nursing Program The program consists of four semesters (two academic years) of nursing course work after completion of program prerequisite courses and selection into the program. For Degree and Certificate requirements, please visit the College Catalog.
Does Delta College have night classes?
Delta offers classes at night, on weekends and online to make taking classes and getting that degree easier.