FAQ: How To Apply To Linn Benton Community College Dual Enrollment Program?

Step 1: Create a WebRunner account to begin the online application. Step 2: When prompted, select “New Student” for the Application Type. Step 3: After completing your application, someone from the LBCC Admissions Office will email you. Step 4: Complete the new student assessment.

How do I dual enroll in OSU LBCC?

If you want to be an OSU Beaver and dual-enroll with LBCC, you will fill out a single application that will simultaneously admit you to OSU and to the Degree Partnership Program. This application will require the regular OSU application fee (currently $65).

How much does a credit cost at Linn Benton Community College?

*Tuition and Fees: $122.54/per credit resident, $284.83/per credit non-resident, $347.54/per credit international effective 2020/2021. (ASLBCC fee $4.30 for five credits or less and $8.60 for six credits or more. Student Activity Fee, Transportation & Technology Fee is $7.88 per credit).

Does Linn Benton Community College have dorms?

LBCC does not offer student housing, but Student Life & Leadership provides a self-service bulletin board with information posted about available rentals in the area.

Does Ohio State accept dual enrollment credits?

Dual Enrollment or College Credit Plus: If you completed coursework through a partnership between your high school and a college or university, ask your high school guidance counselor about the process for sending your official transcript, including those courses, to Ohio State.

You might be interested:  FAQ: What Jobs To Apply For Marketing Out Of College?

What is DPP OSU?

The Degree Partnership Program (DPP) promotes educational attainment and bachelor’s degree completion by allowing students to be jointly admitted and concurrently enrolled at Oregon State University and Oregon or Hawaii community colleges. Learn More about our program, goals, and how to become a partner.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


FAQ: If I Take Pseo At A College Do I Have To Apply Again When I Graduate?

You can retake a course and the PSEO program will pay for it as long as you are eligible for the program and you have not been awarded prior college credit for the course. If you were awarded college credit for the course (received a grade of “D” or higher), you cannot retake the course. […]

FAQ: How To Apply To Ringling College Of Art?

Ringling College of Art and Design is a member of the Common Application. To start your application, visit the Common Application website at commonapp.org and search for Ringling College. Complete application as directed. We operate on a rolling admissions system for all majors except Computer Animation. Contents1 Can you get a full ride to Ringling?2 […]