Visit ApplyTexas Website to apply online. Once your application is processed you will receive an email from Apply Texas. Please allow 5 business days for application processing during non-peak periods.
- 1 What are the admission requirements for EPCC?
- 2 Does El Paso Community College require SAT?
- 3 Does El Paso Community College have dorms?
- 4 What is El Paso Community College known for?
- 5 What is the tuition for EPCC?
- 6 Does EPCC offer scholarships?
- 7 How do I get my EPCC ID?
- 8 What is the acceptance rate for EPCC?
- 9 How long is El Paso Community College?
- 10 Is El Paso Community College a good school?
What are the admission requirements for EPCC?
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Have a High School diploma or GED certificate.
- Student must be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
Does El Paso Community College require SAT?
SAT Scores you need to get in Since the SAT scores are not one of the mandatory requirements to get admission to El Paso Community College, there is no data about the average SAT score or similar requirements to take admission to the university.
Does El Paso Community College have dorms?
El Paso Community College Room and Board Expenses El Paso Community College does not offer housing or meal plans.
What is El Paso Community College known for?
In 2000, the College opened a state of the art Law Enforcement Training Academy which serves area law enforcement agencies at Mission del Paso. The College continues to receive national recognition for its educational excellence and is one of the fastest growing community colleges in Texas.
What is the tuition for EPCC?
Each practical exam must be passed with a minimum score of 80% in order to have successfully completed that practical.
Does EPCC offer scholarships?
EPCC offers a variety of scholarships for new, continuing, and transfer students. EPCC administers numerous scholarships for students based on merit, financial need (as determined by completing the FAFSA), educational background or academic major.
How do I get my EPCC ID?
Obtaining a Best Start ID Card Student EPCC Best Start ID cards are available for the current semester after tuition payment is made and as soon as student information is available in the ID system. Students can go to any Campus Life Office, have their picture taken, and receive their EPCC Best Start ID Card.
What is the acceptance rate for EPCC?
El Paso Community College is an above-average public college located in El Paso, Texas. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 8,760 undergraduate students. The El Paso Community College acceptance rate is 100%.
How long is El Paso Community College?
Established in 1969, El Paso Community College (EPCC) is celebrating 50 years of improving our community through educational attainment.
Is El Paso Community College a good school?
El Paso Community College is ranked #1,423 out of 2,576 schools in the nation for overall quality on College Factual’s 2022 Best Colleges list. Out of the 136 colleges in Texas, El Paso Community College is ranked at #86.