FAQ: Citrus College Summer School How To Apply?

For questions, please contact admissions and records at (626) 914-8511 or counseling and advisement at (626) 914-8530.

To attend summer school at Citrus College, please follow these easy steps:

  1. Apply for admission​
  2. Meet with a counselor and bring official college transcripts.
  3. Register for classes on my.citruscollege.edu​

What are the steps to apply Citrus College?

Steps to Apply and Register

  1. Apply for Admission and Financial Aid.
  2. College and High School Transcripts.
  3. Student Email Account, Citrus Mobile and Welcome Letter.
  4. Guided Self-Placement.
  5. New Student Orientation.
  6. Student Education Plan (SEP)
  7. Registration Appointment Date: View Your Appointment Online.

Is Citrus College Online Fall 2021?

While we are all eager to return to campus, the majority of classes and support services will continue in a remote/online format through the end of the fall 2021 semester.

Does Citrus College accept electronic transcripts?

For the quickest and most convenient way to request official transcripts, Citrus College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript requests online through a secure website. as an agent for processing and sending official electronic PDF transcripts.

You might be interested:  Often asked: How To Apply To An American College?

What GPA is required for citrus?

Have a minimum 3.25 (non-weighted) or 3.5 (weighted) cumulative GPA from high school. One letter of recommendation from an instructor, counselor or high school contact. Submit unofficial high school transcripts. Submit a completed Citrus College Honors Transfer program application.

What is the acceptance rate for Citrus College?

Citrus is a public college located in Glendora, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 5,329 undergraduate students. The Citrus acceptance rate is 100%.

What classes does Citrus College offer?


  • Career, Technical and Continuing Education.
  • Counseling.
  • Kinesiology and Athletics.
  • Language Arts and Library.
  • Mathematics and Business.
  • Natural, Physical and Health Sciences.
  • Social and Behavioral Sciences.
  • Visual and Performing Arts.

Does Citrus College require vaccinations?

(Sept. 9, 2021) – Citrus College students and employees will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing in order to be on campus. The college’s board of trustees approved the requirement on Sept. 7 in an effort to protect the community and minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.

How do I get my unofficial transcript from Citrus College?

Login to Wingspan and click on the “Admissions and Records” tab, then click on “Student Records” tab, and then click on “Unofficial Transcript” tab.

How do I get my transcripts from Chaffey College?

Official transcript requests can be made via MyChaffeyView. Enrollment verification requests can be made through http://www.studentclearinghouse.org. For more information please visit our website at www.chaffey.edu/admissions. The Career Center is located on the Rancho Cucamonga campus in MACC-203.

You might be interested:  FAQ: Which Are Ways To Pay For A College Education Check All That Apply.?

How do I order my college transcripts?

To get an official copy of your transcript, contact your school’s registrar. In most cases, you don’t even have to call or go in person; the registrar’s office may have an online form for requesting your transcript. You can usually pay the transcript fee online too.

What is considered full time at Citrus College?

Enroll full-time ( minimum 12 units ) consecutively throughout the duration of the two-year Promise Program in fall and spring semester each academic year.

What is the Early Decision program at Citrus College?

The Early Decision Program enables seniors from some high schools, who have submitted a Citrus College application, to visit the campus, complete a career workshop and meet with a counselor during the second semester of their senior year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


FAQ: If I Take Pseo At A College Do I Have To Apply Again When I Graduate?

You can retake a course and the PSEO program will pay for it as long as you are eligible for the program and you have not been awarded prior college credit for the course. If you were awarded college credit for the course (received a grade of “D” or higher), you cannot retake the course. […]

FAQ: How To Apply To Ringling College Of Art?

Ringling College of Art and Design is a member of the Common Application. To start your application, visit the Common Application website at commonapp.org and search for Ringling College. Complete application as directed. We operate on a rolling admissions system for all majors except Computer Animation. Contents1 Can you get a full ride to Ringling?2 […]